It’s easy to help. Any money or items donated to Koinonia are used to better our programs and fulfill our mission to support our foster youth that we serve. Donations are used for a range of purposes.
Your donation will help us provide, but is not limited to, services such as:
- Additional professional counseling and therapeutic services for children.
- Special medical needs, since items such as braces and cosmetic dental are not funded. Even glasses need to be purchased at times.
- Family preservation services including: parenting classes and counseling for the biological family.
- Gift cards for extra clothing for teens that come to Koinonia with only the clothes on their back.
- Sports equipment and sports team fees.
- Birthday and Christmas gifts.
- Summer camps and other types of youth trips, such as missions and football camp.
- Educational tutoring and lessons such as music and dance.
- Vocational training.
- Moving out and college expenses for young adults transitioning at the age of 18.
- Computers for college.